Breakfast is by FAR the best meal of the day. Sometimes when I go to bed at night I am thinking about how excited I am for it to be morning so it can be breakfast time again. No, I am not kidding haha.
Why do I like eating breakfast so much? First off, there are SO many amazing things you can eat for breakfast, for example: Breakfast Cake, Skinny Granola, or Pumpkin Pie Granola. Second, eating breakfast is a great way to make sure you are staying in the best shape possible. There are so many health benefits to eating breakfast it’s actually ridiculous! Now, what exactly are these mysterious health benefits?
Here’s the skinny:
- Eating breakfast controls your hunger later in the day, and reduces your chances of unnecessary overeating!
- Breakfast is associated with improved cognitive function (especially memory.) Who doesn’t want to be a smarty-pants! Gotta build our empires, right?!
- Your mood will be improved significantly! The happiest women are the most beautiful women. 🙂
- Having a morning meal also helps with weight loss. It will reduce excess snacking later in the day.
- And lastly, breakfast improves your strength and endurance (AKA you will have more energy to workout!!) After breakfast give the Sexy Booty & Legs Workout a try and see the difference in energy you have!
Now that you know allll about why breakfast is so fab, I will fill you in on that delicious breakfast I posted above. This was hot old-fashioned oats cooked with almond milk and my famous gingerbread spice mix (<– I will give you guys the recipe later!) I topped my oatmeal off will all the best treats. There was shredded coconut, prunes, gojji berries, mulberries, and chopped brazil nuts. Soooo delish.
What are your favourite breakfasts to eat?! Let me know in the comments 🙂