Me in my natural habitat. The kitchen.
Not only did I let my freak flag fly throughout the entire video 🎏 (there were so many f-bombs I had to stop editing them out because it was too much lol) but I also shared the specific reasons why I love the food items shown so much. 🍉
Food + nutrition have always been a huuuuuuge thing for me. I need to be healthy 80% of the time so the other 20% I can eat nachos + In-N-Out + pizza… etc etc etc. For real though. 🍕 80% of the time my body is a temple and 20% I just straight #YOLO.
Because, life is too short not to eat the burger, fries, milkshake, and cake too. 🍔🍟🍰
If you want to know some of my fave foods to eat in that 80% of the time I am being healthy, check out this vid!
❤️ 💛 💚 💙 💜
Here are links to all the food items I mention in the video: